From our prime location just off Junction 5 of the M1, we at Milcars Mazda have intimate knowledge of the very best that Watford and the surrounding Hertfordshire area have to offer both residents and visitors to the region. So, while you may think us little more than a humble dealership for one of the UK’s most popular vehicle brands, the knowledge of our welcoming team extends far beyond the automotive industry.
We’re pleased, therefore, to detail the top 10 things to do in Watford to help ensure your visit is as rewarding as can be.
1. Bhaktivedanta Manor: Discover this sacred religious manor house, once owned by former Beatle, George Harrison.
2. Cheslyn House & Gardens: These peaceful gardens are alive with colour and floral charms all-year round.
3. Cassiobury Park: Explore the abundant charms of this Green Flag Award winning park.
4. Watford Palace Theatre: Take in a show at the beautiful and intimate Watford Palace Theatre.
5. Bushey Rose Garden: More horticultural delights can be uncovered at this renowned spot of tranquility.
6. Harry Potter Studio Tour: Experience the magic of Hogwarts come alive at one of the UK’s most popular attractions in nearby Leavesden.
7. The Cooking Academy: Try your hand at mastering fine dining with a visit to the acclaimed Cooking Academy.
8. Watford Colosseum: A hub of entertainment of all sorts, the Watford Colosseum is a must visit in the evening.
9. Bentley Priory Museum: Formerly the RAF Headquarters Fighter Command, this site is of significant national importance.
10. Parents Paradise: For those with little ones in tow, why not drop them off at this popular soft play centre?